What a crazy time we’re living in, right? My hope is that you and your loved ones are remaining safe & at home.
I know we’re all probably going a little stir crazy from lack of human contact (I know I am) but hopefully you still have some fun activities to do. Perhaps take up one of those hobbies you’ve been meaning to try. Or get through those tasks or crafts that you’ve been meaning to do, but never “had the time” because we sure do have the time now.
Maybe cooking or baking has been on your list of things to do…as it should because it’s a GREAT stress reliever, but I may be a little bias.
I’ve gotten a lot of requests for the recipe to these pudding sprinkle cookies, so here’s a little gift from me to you in this time of boredom.
Let me know what you think!!
1 and 1/2 sticks slightly melted butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups AP flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 (3.5 oz) vanilla pudding packet
3/4 cup sprinkles
- preheat oven to 350 degrees and prep your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- soften your butter to the point where it is slightly melted. put into a stand mixer (or hand mixer) with the paddle attachment along with the sugar.
- mix on medium speed for about 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- add in eggs and vanilla and mix until eggs are slightly combined.
- slowly add in your baking soda, salt, pudding packet, and flour. mix until combined.
- fold in your sprinkles. scoop out into 1 1/2 inch balls (i use a medium ice cream scoop)
- bake for 10-13 minutes or until edges are just slightly turning brown/ the tops no longer look “wet” DO NOT OVER BAKE!! take out of the oven and let them sit on the hot sheet pan for at least 5-7 minutes (these are a soft baked cookie so they will continue to bake when taken out of the oven so don’t worry!!)
- ENJOY!! 🙂